At the Branded Shorts festival in Tokyo on Wednesday, Campaign asked Sarah Armand, director of content partnerships for RYOT Studio, Oath's global creative division, to explain the role of technology in content, and why much of the content brands produce still fails to be compelling. Armand is based in Los Angeles and has held her current role since 2015.
The winning entries to this year's festival were Apple's 'Three Minutes' international...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events