The Cool Japan Fund was initiated in 2013 by Japan’s powerful Ministry of Trade and Economy in the face of decreased domestic demand and the popularity of Japanese culture overseas, content, food, fashion, lifestyle and tourism. The fund focuses on supporting small and medium sized expand their businesses overseas while promoting Japanese culture. It does this by providing financing as well as practical assistance with building overseas operations and obtaining market access.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events