The new business will launch in France, overseen by Maxime Baffert, deputy general manager of Publicis-owned lead performance marketing agency Performics France, who will become chief executive.
Following the launch of the service on 21 February, the model of the business will roll out internationally.
The Publicis Webformance toolkit will help companies capitalise on online advertising, ecommerce and mobile communication, and teach them how to use platforms such as Google and Facebook.
A pilot for Publicis Webformance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events