Publicis Groupe today announced that Ken Lingan has joined the network as Philippines CEO, effective July.
Lingan was previously country manager at Google, where he oversaw the growth of the company’s advertising business across various sectors. His 16-year career in marketing also includes stints at Unilever in Southeast Asia and the Gulf.
“My learnings at Unilever and, more recently, at Google, show that clients want integration as they face the risk...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events