Publicis Groupe has today agreed to acquire the data marketing company Epsilon for a total cash consideration of $4.4 billion, making it one of the marketing services industry’s biggest ever deals.
Epsilon is described in an official Publicis Groupe statement as a unique technology and platforms company with unparalleled data assets built over years. It is the Groupe’s largest purchase to date.
The acquisition is aimed at strengthening Publicis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events