Think jeans and you will undoubtedly think Levi’s. The brand, which came into existence in 1873, has an iconic status and is salient across the world. And the man behind the scenes in the region is the youthful Shumone Chatterjee, recently appointed as vice-president of marketing at Levi’s Asia-Pacific.
Always on the marketing job, in his spare time Chatterjee watches people. “I watch how they move, how they behave, and how they interact with brands,” he says. “I...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events