Any doubts about the value of the pile of data that Mark Zuckerberg sits on were dispelled for me last month with the publishing of a short research paper by Michal Kosinksi and colleagues from the Cambridge Psychometrics Centre in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
The study took the likes’ of 58,000 American Facebook users and created statistical models against their volunteered demographic information and psychometric profiles, all with the users’ permission....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events