Two years after setting up an office in New Delhi, the La Liga men's top professional football division in Spain continues to play catch up to the Premier League men’s top professional football division in England in terms of viewership and fan interest in India.
It’s looking to make up for the time gap between the Premier League and itself in terms of getting onto screens in India with a whole 360-degree approach to catch...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events