PHD was the incumbent on the business back in 2010 when the account went to Maxus Singapore. At that time, billings were estimated at US$4 million.
Sony Wong, managing director, PHD Singapore said, “It's great to have NTUC Income back in our client portfolio and it is with great excitement that we take this assignment. NTUC Income is a trusted, home-grown brand, embedded in deep social values and PHD will work closely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events