PG has revealed, in partnership with Singapore’s Economic Development Board, an additional investment of US$30million in its digital innovation centre, one year after its launch.
The E-Center 2.0 expands on the original E-Center project, created together with the government body to drive digital innovation and transformation in Asia-Pacific’s retail and consumer goods industries.
The new investment has seen the opening of the i-Singapore Digital Omni-channel Center, focused on PG...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events