A new movement called WomenCannes has launched to raise women's visibility at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and to shine a spotlight on sexual misconduct in advertising.
The anonymous collective is calling on women attending the advertising festival, held from 18 thorugh 22 June, and working in agencies to wear black as a statement of solidarity and safety.
The Cannes festival sets the scene for much reported and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events