The Instagram machine has once again waved its scythe, this time in a bid to cut down mental-health issues associated with social media.
In May, Instagram began a trial, in Canada, where it removed visible counts of likes for audiences on the platform. This testing has since moved a step closer to us, in Japan, Australia and New Zealand, with mixed reception observed from the media, social-media users and influencers. If all goes well, the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events