TOKYO - In many ways one of Japan’s most progressive companies when it comes to marketing, Nissan nonetheless faces challenges as it looks to position itself as a more exciting brand.
The company is still working to strengthen its image as one that offers Innovation and excitement for everyone’, a mantra that it unveiled several years ago. Roel de Vries, Nissan’s global head of marketing and brand strategy, said at the centre of this is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events