The president and CCO role for Greater China at TBWA has been empty since Edmund Choe, previously co-president and head of creative, relocated from China to Singapore in August 2013. Gordon Shu will remain as executive creative director at TBWA Shanghai.
YR has promoted Ong Kien Hoe, currently group creative director, to executive creative director in order to fill the creative gap. Ong joined YR Shanghai as GCD in September 2013...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events