Netflix is the most popular SVoD service in Singapore by a significant margin, but traditional linear TV still holds the largest share of TV watching 36% and accordingly accounts for the highest proportion of TV spend 21%, according to Dataxu research.
Looking at total TV viewing time in Singapore, paid subscription services such as Netflix follow closely behind linear TV at 31% of total TV viewing, with smart TV which includes video-on-demand services...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events