The company considered five agencies in a competitive pitch. According to multiple sources familiar with the review, the retainer is at least US$40,000 per month. MySpace previously worked with Edelman and SparkPR.
A source familiar with the company said the social network's recent restructuring prompted it to seek an agency partner. Earlier this year, MySpace changed much of its executive leadership and cut about 30 per of its workforce across...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events