Residents of Southeast Asia are far less patient than their worldwide counterparts when it comes to video, with only 47 percent in SEA sitting still on a daily basis for a video that's less than a minute long, finds research by AOL. In the US, 59 percent are willing to watch videos of a minute or less daily, while a third of Brits are willing to watch videos of up to five minutes daily....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events