Mindshare will handle global media duties for Tourism New Zealand effective July 1, following a pitch.
The assignment is worth around NZ$35 million US$23.5 million per year, according to the initial tender. Mindshare's Sydney office will take the lead on the account.
The agency wil be responsible for activating Tourism New Zealand’s campaign material in target visitor markets across the world. The client considers Australia, China, the UK,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events