Publicis Groupe has appointed Microsoft executive Ian Thomas as chief data officer for Publicis Spine, a data-infused platform created by the holding company in 2017 that aims to drive marketing and business transformation for its clients and agencies.
Thomas, most recently the global leader of digital marketing, data, analytics and operations for Microsoft’s Xbox, Windows, Surface and Bing brands, will be based in London and report to Publicis Spine CEO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events