More names from the advertising industry in India have emerged as women share their experiences under the MeToo banner. Please see earlier coverage Agencies react to MeToo accusations in India.
Sandhya Menon, a writer and journalist who has been outspoken during the recent outpouring of MeToo stories in India, shared an anonymous email from four women detailing claims of harassment involving CEO Kartik Iyer and other members of Happy Mcgarrybowen....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events