After 30 years, MetLife is retiring its World War I flying ace and his trusty Sopwith Camel. The financial services and insurance provider unveiled a global rebranding today, the most extensive visual change the brand has undergone in 30 years.
Long synonymous with Snoopy and the Peanuts gang, the company will phase out the use of those comics characters. A blue and green stylized M will now serve as the logo, alongside a multichannel...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events