The first ever merger in Myanmar’s agency world was announced this week between PR firm Echo Myanmar and RevoTech, a digital marketing company. The new entity, named ERA Myanmar ERA, has a team of over 70 staff covering digital, creative and strategic communications, and is now the largest agency of its kind in the country.
Saw Thura Win, formerly account director at Revo and now director of ERA Myanmar, says the “niche capabilities...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events