WPP has named MediaCom’s Toby Jenner as global chief executive of sister agency Wavemaker.
Jenner, global chief operations officer at MediaCom, has a reputation for winning new business, helping to win big, international accounts including Adidas and Mars in the past 12 months.
He also brings international experience, having worked in Asia, the US and Europe.
Jenner, who is 49 and British, will start at Wavemaker in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events