What McDonald’s is calling 'National breakfast day' is really a hard sell of its breakfast business. This is because despite being launched more than 20 years ago, breakfast still makes up 20 per cent of McDonald’s total sales, even in established markets like Hong Kong and Singapore. In other Asian markets, that number is lower.
“The sheer scale of this regional initiative5 million free egg McMuffins across 5000 restaurants in over...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events