Yasuyuki Katagi, who is currently representative director, president and CEO of McCann Worldgroup and McCann Erickson Japan, will become co-chairman of McCann Worldgroup Japan alongside Hiroshi Namiki, currently representative director and chairman of Momentum Japan. All appointments take effect from 1 April.
Stationed in Tokyo, Cadell will continue to lead the region with the support of India CEO Prasoon Joshi and China CEO and MRM McCann chairman Jesse Lin. The agency...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events