McCann Worldgroup Japan will promote chief client officer Antony Cundy to president amd CEO effective October 1. He will succeed Charles Cadell, who stepped back from his regional role earlier this year but retained the Japan CEO role.
Cundy joined McCann in 2016 following roles with Wunderman, Beacon Communications, DDB and Hakuhodo Lintas. He will work with Hiroshi Namiki, chairman of McCann Worldgroup Japan, and report to regional president Alex...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events