Charles Cadell is to step down as McCann Worldgroup Asia-Pacific president by the end of the year. The news was first reported by Mumbrella Asia.
In a statement in response to an enquiry from Campaign, McCann Worldgroup confirmed that Alex Lubar, CEO of McCann Worldgroup's London office, would succeed Cadell in the regional role.
“It should be no surprise that McCann Worldgroup always looks for career...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events