For nearly 60 years, McCann Worldgroup has been a solid, if unspectacular, presence in Japanese advertising. At its core is the redoubtable healthcare business McCann Health, a long-term market leader that has withstood the addition elsewhere in the network of a major tobacco account in the form of Philip Morris International’s Iqos brand.
Antony Cundy, who took over from Charles Cadell as chief executive yesterday, believes it is possible to transform the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events