Sam Ahmed, chief marketing officer of MasterCard APAC, has resigned to take up a new position with another brand, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
Ahmed, who will remain in Singapore, said his new position will be made public later this month. He added that he has had a wonderful experience at MasterCard and departed on the friendliest of terms. I leave MasterCard with great passion for their brand and what...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events