It’s easy for brands to become obsessed with public social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and so on. They are effective consumer and B2B marketing channels. But the result of this obsession is that brands can miss out on 75 percent of the total value that exists across the sharing economy’.
According to our most recent global study, three quarters of all sharing is actually happening behind the scenes via dark social’ channels such...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events