With esports currently taking the world by storm, some estimates put the number of participants and spectators for the activity at 500 million worldwide by 2020. The live spectator audience alonethe people who watch professional stadium eventshas grown to 150 million worldwide, according to gaming data company Newzoo, and China accounts for one-third of that audience.
There are massive marketing opportunities still waiting to be tapped in this fast-developing sector. In fact, globally,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events