Scrolling through pictures on my brother’s iPhone, I’m reminded of a Rembrandt retrospective I saw some years back. His photos feature theatrical shading and ill-fitting headwearan abortive attempt at donning a fedora. In some pics, half-dimmed vanity lights lend my brother a sort of murky corona, his hairdo limned in white. Almost all of the photos are selfies, and they leave my brother’s digital representation trapped between the mirror and a far wall, rooted, stolid, confident....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events