The head of the Malaysia Advertisers Association MAA has responded to claims of unfair pitch practices by saying the problem is not a big one, but that it should be looked into.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Kadri Mohamed Taib, public affairs and communications director at Coca-Cola Malaysia and president of the MAA, said regarding RFPs and the ownership of intellectual property, “the best fit for the relationship between agencies and ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events