The Association of Accredited Advertising Agents 4As Malaysia has issued a strong statement berating brands that are engaging in what it calls “unethical and unfair” practices during the pitch process.
Specifically, the body has called out the “alarming number” of reports it has received from agencies that clients are “demanding the ownership of intellectual property in terms of ideas, plans and work product described in the RFPs regardless of which agency wins the pitch”....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events