Most of us are familiar with Google’s brand promise, how they have demonstrated that you can make loads of money without doing evil, simply by focusing on the user’s needs and putting these before everything else. It is a brave stance, and one that could quickly be unravelled should they ever step into the murky realm of dubious behaviour.
Delivering on your brand promise, be it a formal or informal one, lends credibility and substance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events