On Monday, the french luxury conglomerate, LVMH, confirmed its acquisition of the American jewelry company, Tiffany Co., for US$16.2 billion, according to Bloomberg. Both have agreed to the deal which should be finalised by mid-2020. The acquisition twice as large as LVMH’s Dior acquisition deal in 2017 will be largest in the group’s history.
It’s worth noting that during the extended...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events