At CEI's Event360 held at the Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott, panellists set the tone by agreeing that luxury’ is an overused word. The reasons are simple.
Anna Wong, director of events, Four Seasons Hong Kong, contended that most of her competitors are offering equally great service and venues, but what makes each stand out is their persistent attention to details. There is also the widely held perception that Asia does luxury...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events