“Who ever loved that loved not at first sight” This Shakespearean question has been asked and perpetuated throughout the ages. It is therefore no surprise that we are inclined to indulge in this notionthe dramatic suddenness of love, driven by irrationality and loss of control.
The irony Shakespeare actually dismisses this concept. His works on instantaneous love are but light farces on romantic confusion. We’re not coldly suggesting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events