Here's two new spots from Australia, both of which include dads behaving oddly.
The first, '3D Movie Night', is for insurer AAMI by Ogilvy Melbourne.
Next we have 'Get used to a better living room', for Ikea by The Monkeys
Although Ad Nut tires of the dumb dad trope, so it's nice that these spots are harmless, stereotype-wise. You might even be impressed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events