The stock of creative effectiveness work has been rising at Cannes Lions, with entries soaring 34%, thanks in part to a more active CMO agenda and greater brand presence at the festival.
So it wasn’t surprising then, to see Navin Talreja and Kawal Shoor, the creators of one of the most effective creative campaigns out of India in years, on the festival stage here at Cannes Lions 2019 this week. Their highly-lauded Carvaan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events