Leo Burnett Worldwide has hired Liz Taylor, FCB Chicago CCO, as its new global creative chief, effective July 8.
Taylor, who will report into Publicis Groupe CCO Nick Law, will take on the dual role of creative leader for Publicis Communications North America.
Earlier this month, Leo Burnett announced the upcoming retirement of Mark Tutssel, executive chairman of the network. Tutssel, a 34-year veteran of the network, plans to stay onboard...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events