Following a review that began in 2017, Pakistani fashion brand Khaadi has appointed a new creative agency.
J. Walter Thompson Pakistan was awarded creative work within the strategic planning and creative scope, undertaking portfolio including consumer marketing and corporate marketing. This marks the first time Khaadi is migrating away from in-house ideation and execution.
According to Sara Koraishy, the general manager of J. Walter Thompson Pakistan, Khaadi awarded work for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events