Eric Salama, Kantar's chief executive, is stepping down in January 2020 after 17 years at the helm of the market research business.
Kantar, which had been wholly owned by WPP until the ad giant sold a majority stake to Bain Capital earlier this year for $4bn, said it was seeking a replacement and that Salama would remain in place in the interim before joining the board as a non-executive director.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events