J Walter Thompson Indonesia has announced a new agreement with local creative marketplace GetCraft to boost its strategic content offering.
Brought together under JWT’s content production unit, Chameleon, the partnership will offer clients JWT’s creative and strategic capabilities in tandem with GetCraft’s network of more than 4000 content creators across Southeast Asia. GetCraft will also work closely with J25, Chameleon's in-house creative production and distribution unit.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events