Entering VMLYR’s new Shanghai office last week, Jon Cook was immediately overwhelmedgreeted by facial recognition technology and promptly wrapped in agency branding across digital billboards as he entered the space.
“I was blown away, Cook tells Campaign Asia-Pacific. As someone who's been at VML for 23 years and now steeped in the VMLYR brand, this Shanghai office is probably the best in the world in our network of demonstrating look...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events