Corona, the Anheuser-Busch InBev beer brand, recently built a trash wall on Ipanema Beach made from plastic collected on the famous Brazilian beach in just three days. The stunt followed the wave of waste sculpture that the same brand also made, again from plastic rubbish, and a host of similar awareness-raising initiatives by others, including a 50-foot-long plastic-waste sculpture of a dead whale, courtesy of Greenpeace Philippines.
Now you might think...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events