Queen, by all conceivable measures, is one of the greatest rock bands of all time. The band's fourth album, A Night at the Opera, released in 1975, produced the iconic anthem “Bohemian Rhapsody,” catapulting Queen to international stardom. Then, like all music albums, it was launched in non-digital formatsvinyl, cassette and CD. Today, like most thing, music releases and consumption are predominantly digital- and mobile-first.
All aspects of our lives...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events