On a self-stated mission to get rid of guesstimates and pricing chaos in media buying, a martech startup called FugeTech has created a WeChat mini-program that lists advertisement prices from brokers and exclusive ad-sales agents of various mobile apps, online video sites, and over-the-top OTT services in the mainland.
The tool in essence transplants the concept of a price-comparison tool from consumer categories such as air tickets and hotel rooms into the advertising...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events