It was 3am. Bolt upright in bed, I was gasping for breath, my heart pounding. Another night-time panic attack. This was followed by yet another 14-hour workday and a bottle of wine to help wash away the anxiety. It had taken my boss a matter of months to reduce me to this but it took me much longer to recognise it as bullying.
I was not your obvious victim. I was confident and experienced when...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events