In the arrivals area of the Tegel airport in Berlin hangs a cheeky outdoor advertisement from Huawei. Translated loosely from German, the ad copy reads What will be more widespread in Berlin 5G or dog shit
Despite the question's insinuations, both are valid concerns. This question arises amid a possible delay in Berlin's first auction of 5G fifth-generation mobile licences slated for January 2019 if network operators are required to offer roaming in rural areas...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events